Go back to the Job List
Recruiting Manager (Ottawa): Accounting and Finance
Posted by: Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Posted date: 06-Feb-2012
Robert Half Finance & Accounting wants to speak with you!
As we continue to experience significant growth throughout the Ottawa and Gatineau region, we are actively looking for senior-level accounting and finance professionals who may be looking to pursue a new career opportunity to join us in our Ottawa office. Using your accounting and finance experience and expertise you will divide your time between business development and recruiting functions, assist job seekers with their next career move and build upon existing client relationships, helping them to recruit for some of their most critical roles.
Here are just a few of the reasons we believe that a position with Robert Half Finance & Accounting may be the right career move for you:
1. Exciting Career Opportunities with the Industry Leader – Our more than 60-year history of success and rock-solid client relationships provide a level of stability and job security few companies can match today.
2. Respected Worldwide – Our company again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in both service quality and innovation. (March 21, 2011).
3. Performance = Reward – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit and gives you control over your total compensation.
4. Upward Mobility – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
5. Tools For Success – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed and prosper in your career.
As a Recruiting Manager with Robert Half Finance & Accounting, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. Your qualifications should include:
· Record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
· 2+ years of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
· The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
· A business related degree, ideally in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Finance and/or a related discipline is preferred.
· Qualification as or pursuit of qualification as a MBA (with a strategic focus in Finance) and/or a professional accounting designation is an asset.
If you are interested in finding out more information about our exciting opportunities at no obligation and in the strictest of confidence please contact:
Mr. Stuart Eliuk, Division Director,
Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Please ensure to quote the job reference Recruiting Manager / Finance / Ottawa in the subject line of your e-mail.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's first and largest specialized financial recruitment service. We specialize in placing experienced professionals in all areas of accounting, finance, credit and collections, bookkeeping, payroll, audit and taxation. For more than 60 years, in more than 360 offices worldwide, we have developed lasting relationships with the industry-leading companies we serve, which gives us access to the best career opportunities for our candidates. We encourage you to work with us to find out why Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking number one in our industry in both innovation and quality of services (March 21, 2011).
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, visit us online at www.roberthalffinance.com or contact your local office at 1-800-474-4253.