Go back to the Job List
Posted by: Eximius
Posted date: 22-Feb-2012
Develop a comprehensive regional strategy to achieve target goals.
• Nurture existing customers through visits, training, new product introductions.
• Identify and develop new customer accounts.
• Call on senior management of key distributors to develop annual business plans that increase mindshare and bookings growth.
• Provide ongoing product training and new product introductions to distributors.
• Evaluate competitors’ channels of distribution and propose sales and marketing programs to compete in the market place.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct assigned trade show exhibits. Responsibilities may include assistance at trade shows and or seminars outside of assigned region.
• Territory Budget Responsibility including Sales, Expenses and Cooperative Marketing spend.
• Maintain and update the sales information data base with customer contact information.
• Develop a strategy for developing new markets and accounts.
• Call on senior management of key distributors to develop, refine and discuss business plan for year.
• Work with Extech Instruments marketing, and sales teams to implement and measure effectiveness of new product introductions, counter days, and pro-active activities designed to create end user sales.
• 5+ years experience managing large national or regional distributor accounts.
• Prior success in establishing new accounts.
• Extensive knowledge of Extech products and the ability to communicate the technical features and sales benefits of these products in a compelling manner.
• Familiarity with the Electrical/Industrial/HVAC/Electronics industries.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Superior negotiation and influencing skills.
• Results oriented, creative team player.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Work, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to multitask in a team oriented fast paced environment.
• Willing to travel up to 60% of work week and a quarterly visit to the home office.
All interested candidates may apply by sending resume to Melanie Diotte at email@example.com or call (514) 572-6378.